The introduction of a new collection management system usually starts with a data import from a legacy system to the new database. This data may be in many different forms, either as Excel spreadsheets, Access or FileMaker databases, text or CSV files or as XML documents - to name just a few of the most common types.
But even after all "old data" have been successfully migrated, situations regularly occur that make importing new data useful. This may be data from other software systems that are used in the museum or data from the systems of external service providers or other cultural institutions.
We provide comprehensive service in all data migration projects
We offer customers of BeeCollect Professional a comprehensive and competent service for data migration projects of any kind. This includes the following components:
- Analysis and - if desired and necessary - cleanup of the source data
- Mapping of the source data to the customer-defined target fields in BeeCollect Professional
- Programming of the data acquisition and test in our test environment
- Data transfer into the productive environment of the customer
The most important arguments for our imports
- many years of experience
- comprehensive advice
- competent implementation
- attractive conditions
Are you interested in further information?
We are happy to help:
- On the phone under +49 30 765 83 863
- Per email to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!